Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Emraan Hashmi reacts to Tanushree Dutta’s ‘brotherly’ comment on their chemistry in Aashiq Banaya Aapne: “I don’t know if it…”

Emraan Hashmi recently reacted to Tanushree Dutta’s comment describing their chemistry in the 2005 film Aashiq Banaya Aapne as “brotherly.” In an interview with ScoopWhoop, Emraan candidly shared his thoughts on the statement. He remarked, “Did you hear Tanushree's quote three weeks ago? I don't know if it was a verbatim quote or what. She said that it was like ‘brotherly’. I said, ‘What did the director tell her and what did he tell me?’ I had another narrative going on in my head and she had another narrative going in her head. I was never told the story about incest. I don't know what she was thinking but fine.”

Reflecting on their on-screen chemistry

Tanushree Dutta, in an interview with Filmygyan, previously spoke about her experience of working on Aashiq Banaya Aapne. She discussed how she felt judged for her on-screen intimacy and reflected on her chemistry with Emraan. Tanushree stated, “The biggest and top-most actresses have done kissing, lovemaking scenes. No one says anything to them. I face difficulties. Whether I wear a short skirt or do a scene like that, everyone has an issue. It’s just acting. There was nothing personal between me and Emraan in it. Mine and Emraan’s chemistry is like brother-sister. Literally.”

Emraan Hashmi's career highlights

Emraan Hashmi, known for his frankness during media and fan interactions, continues to be a prominent figure in Bollywood. His first web series, Showtime, which released in 2024, has been renewed for a second season. Emraan is also set to make his Telugu debut with Sujeeth’s action thriller titled They Call Him OG, co-starring Pawan Kalyan and Priyanka Arul Mohan.

Also Read: Emraan Hashmi on Raghu Khanna’s explosive monologue in Showtime; says, “We’re kind of pulled in with this life of films, that sometimes we lose perspective”

Post a Comment

0 Comments