Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Kriti Saon BREAKS SILENCE on Adipurush debacle for FIRST TIME: “You feel a deep sadness and might even…”

Actress Kriti Sanon recently opened up about the emotional turmoil she experienced following the failure of Adipurush, which was released in 2023. The film, based on the epic Ramayana, saw Kriti in the role of Sita, alongside Prabhas, who played Lord Ram. Despite high expectations, Adipurush was met with widespread criticism, particularly for its visual effects and controversial dialogues, leading to one of the biggest flops in Kriti’s career.

Kriti Sanon ADMITS She Felt “Deep Sadness” After Adipurush Bombed In an interview with Filmfare, Kriti Sanon revealed the profound sadness she felt when Adipurush failed at the box office. The film’s disappointing performance was a shock to the entire team, especially given the high hopes pinned on the project. She said, “When a film doesn’t succeed, it’s truly disheartening. You feel a deep sadness and might even find yourself in tears, wondering what went wrong. The goal is never to hurt anyone’s feelings; the intention behind every project is always positive.” Kriti Sanon On Handling Failure with Grace The Heropanti actress further added, “However, we must face the reality that sometimes things just don’t click, and it’s crucial to learn from these experiences. As an actor, the best approach is to stay focused, put in the effort, and concentrate on the next project. There are many variables beyond my control, but I strive to ensure that I fulfil my role to the best of my ability.”  Kriti Sanon Embraces Constructive Criticism As the conversation progressed further, the Bhediya actress was asked if she gets bothered by criticism. Kriti asserted, “If feedback is constructive and makes sense, I embrace it positively. However, if it’s simply trolling or negativity, I don’t let it affect me personally. I can distinguish between genuine feedback and comments driven by others’ frustration. When someone critiques my performance, I take it seriously.”

“At home, after watching my films together, we have a chai session the next morning where my family gives me honest feedback on what they liked and didn’t like. I believe constructive criticism is beneficial. But it’s important not to let all types of criticism get to you too deeply,” she shared. 

Speaking of the professional front, Kriti is currently awaiting the release of Do Patti, which will be her first film as a producer. It will directly be released on Netflix and stars Kajol with Kriti. 

Also Read: Kriti Sanon opens up on the importance of meaningful relationships; says, “You want people who contribute positively to your life”

Post a Comment

0 Comments