Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Triptii Dimri opens up on confidence, sensuality and her evolving definition of sexy: “Once you’re confident, the rest just follows”

Triptii Dimri recently spoke about fashion, confidence, glamour and her changing perspective on sensuality in a conversation with Luxurious. The actor shared her preferences while discussing the new Base X-E collection by Victoria’s Secret.

“I’m Trippi Dymri and I’m very excited to unveil the new base X-E collection by Victoria’s Secret,” she said while introducing the collection.

During a rapid-fire segment, Triptii revealed some of her personal style choices. When asked to choose between satin and lace, she picked lace. Faced with corset or an oversized blazer, she refused to choose just one and opted for both. She chose sneakers over heels and a push-up bra over a bralette. When asked to pick between red lipstick and no makeup, the actor went with red lipstick.

Triptii also opened up about the quality she naturally connects with among confidence, glamour and sensuality. For her, confidence stands above the rest.

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Luxurious (@luxuriousbymm)

“I think I naturally gravitate towards confidence because I think confidence is something that cannot be borrowed. It’s something that comes from within and once you’re confident, the rest just follows,” she said.

The actor also reflected on how her understanding of being sexy has changed over the years. She recalled that while growing up, her idea was largely connected to appearance.

“I think growing up to me, it was all about the looks. I was very awake back then. Now it’s to me sexy as someone who’s self-assured, someone who knows their words, someone that values themselves and someone who has their own opinions,” she said.

Asked how she would style a piece from the collection outside the bedroom, Triptii picked a lace bodysuit. She said she would team it with high-waisted pants, heels and a sharp blazer, adding, “I think that would make it look killer.”

Sharing her pre-event confidence ritual, Triptii said she prefers to centre herself before entering a room full of people. “I like to centre myself before I walk into a room full of people. Because I think I need to feel connected to myself before I can connect to other people,” she said.

When asked what song would feature first on the soundtrack of her confidence, Triptii replied, “I think it would be... Love is the way.”

Also Read : Triptii Dimri fronts Victoria’s Secret ‘Very Sexy’ campaign as the collection launches in India

Post a Comment

0 Comments